The next market will be on Saturday, June 24th, 10 am to 3pm, at the Driftwood Community Centre. Bring the items you don’t need and take as As per usual, we will stop accepting items at 2 pm. This time we will be sharing the gymnasium with the Repair Cafe Toronto. So if you have any broken household items, bring them to Driftwood and you can look for free stuff while you wait for a fixer to see you!
Please remember our rules:
- Items brought must be clean and in working condition.
- No pushing, shoving, or otherwise competing over items. We remind you that this is a community event and the people taking part are your neighbours.
- No items will be accepted after 2 pm.
- Before 2 pm attendees may only take one item from each category, except for books and clothes (of which attendees can take as much as they want). After 2 pm attendees may take as much as they want.
- The North York Really Really Free Market is a completely volunteer-run event. We do not receive any funding for the market. As such, we reserve the right to ban, bar, or eject anyone from our event.
See below for the Repair Cafe’s flyer. Note that their times are slightly different from ours.