The next market will take place on Saturday, Nov 26th from 10 am to 3 pm. Due to a disturbing incident at the last market new rules will be implemented and existing ones will be more explicit. These rules are:
- Items brought must be clean and in working condition.
- No pushing, shoving, or otherwise competing over items. We remind you that this is a community event and the people taking part are your neighbours.
- No items will be accepted after 2 pm.
- Before 2 pm attendees may only take one item from each category, except for books and clothes (of which attendees can take as much as they want). After 2 pm attendees may take as much as they want.
- The North York Really Really Free Market is a completely volunteer-run event. We do not receive any funding for the market. As such, we reserve the right to ban, bar, or eject anyone from our event.
There will be a sign with these rules at the next market. If there are any questions, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let our volunteers know if you have any questions or problems during the market. All volunteers will be wearing “VOLUNTEER” name tags.